Little White Dress // LWD







Nothing says "hello spring" like an adorable little white dress, or LWD as I like to call it. While everyone emphasizes finding the perfect little black dress for your wardrobe, I think the perfect LWD is equally important.

I love the shape and sweet details of this Rebecca Minkoff LWD. It is that perfect combination of easy to wear and stylish. In order to keep a basic white dress interesting, it needs to have a special special detail. Whether it is a ruffle, interesting texture, or exaggerated shape, it is all about an unique design element that will take it from basic to stylish.

I paired my perfect LWD with my favorite wicker bag, a colorful scarf, and the perfect boater hat. Thank goodness the boater hat trend is not going anywhere any time soon. It is my personal favorite and I wear mine all summer long (I know have three!). When traveling, hats are both stylish and functional. They protect you from the sun while covering a bad or lazy hair day.

hat (similar) // sunnies // dress // c/o scarf // bag (similar) // wedges

Since I believe everyone needs a perfect LWD to complete their spring and summer wardrobe, I have rounded up my current favorites below.


Little White Dresses to Love:

Labels: , , , , ,