Hey Sailor







You know spring has arrived when the nautical details debut! I know, I know, nautical details for spring and summer... groundbreaking.

Nautical may not be groundbreaking, but you can rest assured that it will be on trend year after year. For that reason, I don't mind investing in nautical inspired pieces. Also, because I live in Florida where it never goes out of style.

I loved this navy Tory Burch dress from the moment I saw it. The buttons down the front give it the perfect nautical touch, which takes it from a boring navy shift to a playful, vintage-feeling frock. To give it even more interest, I added this red stripe Zara top. Because navy and red are always a good idea! While I love all sailor-inspired designs my favorite details are anything navy and red, stripes, sailor button pants/skirts/shorts, and gold buttons.

You can rely on Tory Burch to create fabulous nautical pieces every year. And this year is no exception. They are currently having their big Spring Event sale, so I also picked up this adorable dress with a green and navy rope motif.

dress // top // wedges // sunnies // hat // bag (similar)


Shop my favorite nautical pieces below!


Labels: , , , , , ,