Pink Beach Bum


What's better than spending a day relaxing on the beach in Miami? Relaxing on Miami Beach in a pink lounge chair with striped pink umbrellas! I will admit I was on the hunt for these umbrellas. I had seen them featured in several Gray Malin prints and on Instagram. I knew I wanted to track them down while Emily and I were in town. Fortunately, we just happened to being staying at the hotel right next door! We did not even know it when we booked. I only realized it later when I deduced that my favorite pink umbrellas were at the SLS Hotel on South Beach. I Google mapped SLS only to find it was next door!

sunnies // tunic/cover up // hat (similar) // sandals (from Positano, similar here) // tote

I purchased this tunic/cover up two summers ago and it has been my go-to beach and island look ever since. I have worn it in the Amalfi CoastSantorini, and basically every time I visit the beach or pool. It is the perfect combination of comfort and style. And unlike most caftan styles, it is surprisingly flattering. Thank goodness Lilly is still making this style in new prints and solid hues. The price tag might seem steep at first, but I have more than gotten my money's worth with this caftan. Sadly, no caftans are part of the After Party Sale (from what I could get into to see). But, trust me this caftan is worth it, even at full price.

After taking a million pictures with these perfectly pink umbrellas, Emily I spent the rest of the day frolicking in the water and lounging around. It was certainly the perfect December day, especially since much of the rest of the country was dealing with fridged temps and lots of snow. Sorry guys! Might I suggest a winter getaway to Miami?


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , , , ,