WAYF Floral Dress







hat // sunnies // dress // mules // c/o Digerolamo bag // lip (finally the perfect nude)


I recently discovered the clothing line WAYF, which stands for "where are you from?" It's a LA-based line that excels at mini dresses and pretty blouses. You can't shop the brand directly, but it's sold at all my favorite retailers - Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Revolve, and Shopbop (who, if you haven't heard, is currently having a mega sale).

What I love about WAYF is that their pieces are on-trend and flattering, but above all, they are very affordable. These, of course, have made the line insanely popular with bloggers, so I am sure I am not the first to mention WAYF. And you have already seen me wearing WAYF here and here. But I think it is always worth highlighting great clothes at great price points.

I picked up this pretty floral bell-sleeve number before I departed for LA. It is easy to wear and comfortable so I figured it would be perfect for weekend sightseeing. I paired it with my new favorite hat and comfiest mules. It was perfect for a morning strolling through Beverly Hills.


SHOP THE LOOK:



SHOP WAYF:

Labels: , , , , ,