Outfit: Bows, Bell-Sleeves, & Bougainvilleas







top // skirt (last seen here, similar style) // bag // wedges

Is there anything better than a sea of bright pink bougainvilleas? Nope, I didn't think so. Tampa has been in full bloom for the past couple weeks, and I have been making the most of it, because spring doesn't last long in Florida. Blink, and you might miss it!

I thought this half-mile-long row of beautiful blooms would make the perfect background for a feminine outfit featuring bell-sleeves and bow wedges. I am loving both of these trends for spring. I have long coveted these Kate Spade bow wedges. But, I could never decide on a color. Then Kate Spade released this denim version, which solved my dilemma, because denim matches everything!

I also can't get enough of this bell-sleeve top. It is so sweet and romantic. It is also very versatile and will definitely be part of this summer's travel wardrobe.

I got back from Boston late last night. It was a great trip, made better by all of your amazing recommendations on Instagram. I promise to share more on my Bostonian adventures tomorrow.

Happy Monday!


SHOP THE POST

Labels: , , ,