Outfit: Love At First Stripe






Zara coat (similar) // stripe tee // pants (lots of great colors and many are on sale) // bag (similar) // wedges // sunglasses // lip (in heat wave)

Is there anything better than the perfect navy and white stripe shirt (and this one has bows down the back!)? It basically goes with everything and should be an essential on any packing list. It is also the key to achieving a nautically-inspired look, which just happens to be one of my favorite trends each and every spring (actually, I love all resort wear in general).

The minute I spotted these red pants at J.Crew I knew I wanted to pair them with stripes and a double breasted blazer or coat. I love the intensity of the red pants and they have just the perfect amount of stretch, which makes them easy to wear and flattering. I decided to size up (a 6 instead of a 4), per the reviews online, and I was glad I did.

You can shop all of my favorite striped tees below!


Labels: , , , , , ,