Outfit: Black and White Pattern Play






sweater (old, similar) // coat (this year’s version) // blouse (old, love this) // skirt (on sale and last seen here) // knee socks // bag // shoes // sunnies // lip (heat wave)


This outfit combines two things I love - mixing prints and mini skirts with knee socks! The temperatures in Florence have been perfect for dressing, chilly enough to play around with layers but not cold enough that function has to trump fashion.

I purchased this simple black coat last winter when I arrived in Florence. It has been the best purchase I’ve made here (and my 50/50 boots). I typically go for a statement coat, something in a bold color or pattern. But this coat makes a statement with its simple and clean lines and perfect fit. Of course, if I am going to wear, a simple coat I have to mix it up a bit with some monochromatic pattern play. I just can’t help myself!

SHOP THE POST


Labels: , , , , , ,