Outfit: Floral Flutter







Can I just take a second to gloat about how incredible the weather has been in Florence since I returned? It has been ah-ma-zing! It completely makes up for the miserable temps I had to endure in July. The high temperature has been in the mid to high 80’s with blue skies, a cool breeze, and low humidity.

Cooler temps means that I can start breaking out some of my purchases for fall. This green field jacket has already proven to be a wardrobe all-star. I also love this floral skirt. The colors are gorgeous and the fit is very similar to my all-time favorite skirt (last seen here). Although, to be honest, it runs a tad small. I wished I had sized up, since it is a bit tight after a pasta-filled lunch lol (I am wearing a size 4).

I have a busy week ahead, but it’s completely worth it, since I am headed to Santorini at the end of the week. It has been on my bucket list for a while now and I can’t wait to explore the island (and take all of the gorgeous pictures). Hopefully, the weather will be just as perfect in Santorini as it has been in Florence.


Has anyone else been to Santorini? Any tips on what I shouldn’t miss?

SHOP THE POST


Labels: , ,