Wear Now // Wear Later: Peasant Blouse


There is nothing better than an article of clothing that can transition through seasons. I wouldn't say that the 70's were my favorite decade for fashion, but I must admit that I like a good peasant blouse, flare jeans, and fringe bag every once in a while.

I found this peasant top at Anthropologie just the other day. I was immediately attracted to the gorgeous colors. I was sold, however, when I realized that I could pair it with shorts, sandals, and a straw hat for late summer (and for some exciting travel plans I have coming up), and I could also embrace that 70's vibe and wear it this fall with boots and flared jeans.

Boho silhouettes aren't the easiest thing for a busty girl to wear, but if you invest in a well-cut peasant blouse with just the right pattern, you can really elongate your frame with longer flared jeans and boots. Even though 70's-style influences seem to reappear every couple years, the 70's vibe is very strong this fall. What are your thoughts on this trend, love it or leave it?

SHOP THE POST

Labels: , ,