Packing for 7 Days in Paris


As you read this I am probably arriving in, or already exploring, Paris! I am so excited to not only spend some much needed time with family (who is meeting me there), but to return to one of my favorite cities in the world. I mean who doesn't love Paris?

My family has never been, so I am really just along for the ride. I plan on tagging along and enjoy being with them as they experience this magical city for the first time. I am also excited to have some free time in the city to just stroll and shop... and eat lots of macarons of course. Unlike my last trip in March, the weather is forecasted to be fantastic. Paris here I come!

Naturally, I methodically planned out each outfit for the trip prior to departure. I swear this keeps me from overpacking and forgetting things. I find the formula above provides enough variety to meet all occasions/travel situations, while still allowing you to look stylish and put together. You can find my more general packing for Europe in the summer guide here.

Shop the post: 
tee // blouse (similar) // button-up (similar) // peasant top
denim jacket // shorts // floral skirt (old) // striped skirt
t-shirt dress // gingham dress // little black dress // floral dress (and here)
crossbody (similar) // tote // umbrella // sunglasses // straw fedora // lemon bag
wedges // nude sandals (similar) // boater hat (love this one) // slip-on sneakers


And don't forget, you can follow all of my adventures in real time on Instagram

Labels: , , ,