Hope Anchored Designs






anchor and quatrefoil bangles ℅ // pendant ℅ // blazer (old, similar) // tee // skirt // 
espadrilles (last seen here) // hat (similar) // clutch

When it comes to travel and accessories, I prefer to keep it simple. Like items of clothing I can mix and match, I want jewelry that can easily go with everything. In fact, I tend to pack very little jewelry and I stick to my favorite classic pieces. In fact, I am pretty sure I wear these gorgeous turquoise bangles every day.

Turquoise is one of my favorite spring/summer stones not only for its gorgeous color but also for its versatility. My favorite part about these bangles, however, is how lightweight they are, which makes them perfect for travel and every day wear. While I am more likely to wear bangles or bracelets on a daily basis, I also love to travel with a good statement necklace for the right occasion. This natural stone and gold overlay necklace is great because it works for both casual and dressy looks.

It is always hard to find quality and stylish real jewelry without breaking the bank. I have to wear real gold or platinum or I have an allergic reaction (I am sure I am not alone on this). But the last thing I want to do is 1) spend a fortune on jewelry, or 2) travel with such valuable items (jewelry can make you a target). I love Hope Anchored Designs because of the quality, natural stones, and the fact that many of the pieces have real gold overlays and/or are dipped in gold, which makes them perfect for traveling.


What are your favorite jewelry pieces for travel?

Labels: , , ,