Preppy Printshop: New Arrivals

You may have noticed some new arrivals in the Preppy Printshop. I am really excited about these new prints because I have wanted to incorporate photographs in my shop for a while now. And what better subject to start with than Paris? It has been tough balancing travel, research, blogging, Etsy orders, and creating new prints. But I hope to add some prints of Florence and the Amalfi Coast soon!









Avenue du General Ferrie // Ponte Alexandre III // Eiffel Tower in Full Bloom // Laduree (h) // Laduree (v) // Pink Doors // Palais Royal // Voracious Reader

I also created this fun illustration to celebrate my love of reading and dancing, because I think all women deserve to be voracious readers and fantastic dancers. Well, I am a fantastic dancer in my mind at least.

Are there any prints or photos you would like to see? Which new print is your favorite?

Oh and happy Friday!

Labels: , , , ,