Warby Parker Fall 2014


You all know how much I love my Warby Parker glasses! Just a couple weeks ago I ordered an at-home try-on kit since I was jonesing for a new pair for fall. What is it about a great pair of glasses that makes you look instantly witty, sophisticated, and chic?

While I narrowed my selection to my two favorites (thanks to everyone's great feedback on Instagram!), I decided to wait a couple more weeks before purchasing. I knew that at some point Warby Parker would release a new collection for fall, and I didn't want to jump the gun.

         
left: The Preston                                 right: The Upton

Thank goodness I waited, because they just released their fall line, and it is spectacular (as usual). So today I am teaming up with Warby Parker to share their fall line and finally make a decision on a new pair of glasses (look for the inevitable Instagram home try-on decision pic to follow and weigh in).

For this collection Warby Parker is introducing nine new shapes! Three of them come in crystal, and I for one am dying to try this trend. In addition to the crystal, they are adding two new hues--Striped Pacific and Petal Tortoise. For me, it's Warby Parker's modern shapes and unique and playful hues that make their glasses a cut above the rest. And at their $95 price point, you won't find such stylish and on-trend glasses at this price anywhere else.

Click here to see all of the new frames!

My favorites? The Coley in Crystal for when I am feeling bold and the Chandler Ti in English Oak when I am feeling studious! I was so excited to see the return of my absolute favorite frame, the Chandler, in a gorgeous new color and with the addition of titanium temples (several other popular-frames received the same upgrade). I also love the Greenleaf in Woodgrain Tortoise, the Annette in Petal Tortoise, and the Crane in Striped Olive. Can't wait to order this at-home try on kit!

I have also created two looks around my favorite pairs. The first is with the Chandler Ti in English Oak for when I want to exude polished professionalism when teaching or presenting a paper at a conference.

glasses // sweater // skirt // loafers

And the second is with the Coley in Crystal for when I want to have a bit of fashion fun. I just love the whimsical yet still chic look of the clear frames! 

glasses // sweater // pants // flats 

Are you as excited as I am to order a new pair of glasses for fall? Which is your favorite?

Labels: , , , , ,