Outfit: Gingham, Stripes, and Leopard... Oh My!

Remember that amazing gingham puffer vest I bought at J.Crew Factory over Labor Day weekend? Well it is finally available online! Once again, I couldn't wait to style it, so I braved the Florida heat and humidity to snap some pics. Following this shoot, however, I immediately came home, stripped, and proclaimed that I was never wearing clothes again lol. But I still contend this vest was completely worth it and I can't wait to wear it!





puffer vest // striped top // jeans // sunnies // purse // shoes

I can't even begin to describe all of the amazing plans I have for this vest... I mean what won't it go with? Fair warning, prepare to see this vest, this jacket, and this hat all season long!

What are you excited to wear this fall?

PS - Gingham and leopard are officially my new favorite #patternplay

Labels: , , ,