Preppy Printshop: Prep Avenue Print Collection

First of all, a big thank you to everyone for supporting my little Etsy shop. I still cannot believe how much it has grown over the past couple months. Your responses to my prints have far exceeded my expectations, and I am so very grateful!

It was hard to find the time and inspiration to create new prints while I was in Italy, so I was so excited when Shannon from Prep Avenue reached out to me about a print collaboration when I returned home. She was the perfect muse! I instantly found myself inspired by her vibrant, preppy, witty, and playful style. I began sketching and playing around with ideas and before I knew it, I had created an entire collection. Shannon was also a blast to work with, she has a clear sense of her style, great taste, and isn't afraid to embrace a little #patternplay. She's definitely a girl after my own heart. I mean seriously, how perfect is her dorm room (click here for the full tour)?


The Prep Avenue Collection is now available in the Preppy Printshop. And tomorrow Shannon will be giving away your choice of three prints from the collection on her blog! So start picking your favorites now. I think the Pattern Play Fashion Print is my favorite.






Which is your favorite?

PS - I love seeing what you all do with your prints and pillows, so don't forget to tag the #preppyprintshop or @historyinhighheels on Instagram!

PPS - Cara from Caralina Style created this adorable, and affordable, dorm room decor with some of my free prints. A great option for fashionable co-eds on budgets ;)


Labels: , , , , ,