Outfit: On The Wall

If I had to pick one thing I loved the most in Berlin, it would have to be the wall. Such an interesting history! The East Side gallery in particular was my favorite. It is the largest remaining section of the wall and various artists and graffiti artists have used it as their canvas to showcase messages of remembrance and peace. More on the history of the wall next week!







top (Max & Co.) // dress (worn as a skirt, and last seen here) // bag // shoes (similar)

PS - I have started getting really creative with my wardrobe lol. But this has made me rethink what is possible with dresses! Turns out dresses are more versatile than I thought!


PPS - Happy Fourth of July! I thought a picture from Checkpoint Charlie would be perfect for the occasion. Unfortunately the Fourth just isn't the same when you are abroad, light a sparkler for me!

Labels: , , , ,