Reflect Your Style

It is no secret that I love decorating! And One King's Lane is one of my favorite decorating secrets. They always have an amazing selection of decorative objects, pillows, faux floral arrangements, and even furniture. You can get some really cute things at an even greater price!

I've been wanting to transform my bedside table into a proper vanity (I usually have the decorating bug when I return from Italy) and when One Kings Lane contacted me to participate in their "Reflect Your Style" campaign, I jumped at the chance to create my dream vanity!

Prints // Table // Mirror // Bust // Peonies // Boxes

I love my current gold table (you all know about my gold spray paint obsession), but it's a little small. But I still love the look of gold legs and a glass table-top. And of course I want to stay with my favorite color palette, pink and blue. When browsing One Kings Lane online, I immediately fell in love with this pink bust. How cute would it be for displaying a statement necklace? 

I also think that faux floral arrangements are worth the investment. Cheap florals look terrible! Since faux florals won't die, and thus rarely need to be replaced, I don't mind spending a little more to get something that looks great and has people questioning whether or not they are real.

Besides floral accents, I love little trays and boxes for holding lipsticks, jewelry, and other odds and ends. I am positively obsessed with the greek key detail on these stackable boxes and the pink agate accent on these little lucite trays (seriously, so cute and they come in so many colors!).


Of course, the center-piece of any vanity is the mirror. I love this frameless option, since it allows you to more easily mix and match metallics. But if you are looking for something more ornate, don't worry, One Kings Lance has lots of great mirror options!

What are your vanity must haves?

Labels: , , ,