Loving Lately


Nonni's Gingerbread Biscotti
I am not a huge gingerbread fan, but these biscotti are amazing! Paired with a holiday blend coffee, they are the perfect treat to get you in the holiday spirit.



Upper East Side Print Collection
I had so much fun collaborating with Hunter on these prints. She had a vision of what she wanted and I think it turned out perfectly. I know I am biased, but I love them! Be sure to enter her giveaway to win a set of your very own!



Ashley Brooke Design
I am obsessed with everything Ashley Brooke Designs makes. I featured the adorable "jingle juice" cocktail napkins in my Hostess Gift Guide, but any of ABD's mugs, stationary, and prints would make a great gift (year round)!



Bun Bows
I've said it before and I'll say it again, when in doubt, put a bow on it! Love these bun bows by Gina Made It, especially the velvet version. Perfect stocking stuffer? I think so!



Holiday DIYs
One of my favorite weekend activities between Thanksgiving and Christmas are fun holiday DIYs. Love this unconventional duck tape wreath, this tissue pom-pom wreath, and this adorable "Be Merry" holiday wall!



Labels: , , ,