Loving Lately


Paper App
I love this app--it's a digital sketchbook! Whenever inspiration strikes, I'm ready. I love the different brushes and effects. It is the closest to actually drawing that I've found on a (free) app.



Dagne Dover Tote
I am still loving my new work bag. This bag is perfect and the color is amazing. I get tons of compliments on it daily. Today it is doubling as my carry on bag. The matching clutch is at the top of my Christmas wish list.



L'Occitane Hand Cream
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, 5.2 oz. 
 One of the good things about the humidity of Florida, is that I rarely have dry skin. But recently my hands have been a little dry and peeling. I picked up this hand cream up while traveling this summer (it was a free gift with purchase) but I haven't really used it until now. I should have used it sooner! It is the perfect about of moisture without being greasy.




Bauble Bar
I have had a bit of a Bauble Bar obsession recently. I mean who can resist their daily buried bauble? I recently scored this one and this one for more than half off! Baubles also make great presents!



Wrapping Paper
Is it weird that I am listing wrapping paper as something I am loving lately? Oh well, I love it and I can't get enough of it! I recently visited the Container Store (another obsession) and browsed the gift wrapping section for hours, just admiring all of the beautiful patterns and colors. I think the burlap one is my favorite!

Labels: ,